- All submissions should include (i) the artwork and (ii) an accompanying write-up of the artwork.
- The artwork must be in JPG, PNG or PDF file format. File requirements: minimum A4 (210mm x 297mm), RGB format, 300res/dpi. Please submit the working files used in the creation of the artwork.
- The write-up will have a 500-character limit, and should include details such as the name of the avatar, inspiration behind the avatar; and personality of the avatar (e.g. the avatars’ quirks, characteristics, hobby), etc.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition is open to all residents of Singapore.
- Submitted designs must not have been submitted for other competitions. All submitted designs must be original works of the participants.
- By submitting a design for the Competition, each participant represents, acknowledges and warrants that the submitted design is an original work created solely by the participant, that the submitted design does not infringe upon the intellectual property (including but not limited to copyright and trademarks) or legal rights of any person or entity and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the submitted design. Each participant agrees to be fully liable for and shall indemnify MSO against any actions, claims, losses or damages arising from the infringement or alleged infringement of any of the abovementioned intellectual property or legal rights.
- MSO reserves the right to disqualify any participant who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions. MSO also reserves the right to forfeit the prize awarded to any Winner who is disqualified under these Terms and Conditions.
- Works of the non-winning entries will not be used.
- By submitting a design for the Competition, each participant irrevocably agrees that all rights, title to, and interest in the submission and its content shall vest in the Government, free from all encumbrances whatsoever. In this regard, MSO shall have the right to use or distribute the submission and its contents for any purpose and in any manner whatsoever, without the need to compensate or attribute the individual or group that presented the submission.
- Entry deadlines may be extended at the discretion of MSO.
Winning submission / winner
- Only one (1) winning submission will be selected by MSO and any decisions made by MSO on the selection are final. The winner will be entitled to shopping vouchers with a nett value of $600. MSO reserves the right to substitute or replace the prize with another prize of similar value without prior notice. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-exchangeable.
- The winner will be contacted through the contact details that has been provided in the entry form. MSO accepts no responsibility, and reserves the right to forfeit the prize for any inability or failure to contact the winner arising from inaccurate, illegible, or incomplete contact information.
- The winner consents to MSO disclosing and/or publishing to the general public his/her personal data (including his/her name and photograph) in any manner which the MSO may deem fit for publicity purposes. The winner also agrees to co-operate with and participate in the activities organised by MSO (if any) for these purposes, without any payment or compensation thereof.
- The winner is required to present a form of identification (e.g. NRIC, passport, driving license) for verification when collecting the prize. The winner may also be required to sign a declaration form upon collection of the prize.
How to submit?
- Submissions can be made by uploading the required documents (including the design and working files) here.
For queries, you may contact us at OneService_Community@mnd.gov.sg